- August 25, 2017
- Posted by: Guardia Systems
- Category: Latest News
In 2016, Guardia Systems was awarded the protection of airport border and fence at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport. The project consists of the rehabilitation and surveillance of airport border and fence over a length near 18km.
Today’s airports are more like a mini-city than a transportation hub. They are very sensitive areas that require perimeter-fencing solutions to stand up to the high-risk level.
The project consists of:
- IP high megapixels cameras to report automatically ID images of potential intruders.
- Thermal PTZ cameras to overlook and monitor the indoor surfaces using analytics and alarms.
The services undertaken include:
- Detailed Site Survey for existing border and fence (Topographical & Photographical)
- Detailed Structural Design for rehabilitation of existing fence
- Detailed CCTV Design for fence surveillance including electrical design for detection and tracking systems of intruders
- Power, Fiber and Network Infrastructure with related trenching and civil works
- Data Center and Control Room design and execution
The project is scheduled to be delivered in 18 months but Guardia Systems has already achieved 50% of the works in a time-frame that does not exceed the 7 months.