- November 28, 2017
- Posted by: Guardia Systems
- Category: Latest News
The need has grown exponentially for banks to develop a new generation of security tools that can help them better comply with regulations, control access to confidential data and limit identity theft.
Guardia Systems has a 20-year record of accomplishment in serving the banking industry. Today the company offers comprehensive and advanced portfolio of security solutions that are suitable in the most critical environments.
The new headquarters of Jammal Trust Bank is situated in the heart of Beirut City and is spread over a 1000 sqm land. The prestigious building, which is composed of 30 floors differed between underground parking, offices, data centers and cash depots, features advanced security solutions that rest on several pillars:
- Centralized CCTV system connecting the 25 branches and the HQ to a unified Control Room.
- Access Control system using biometric identification technique
- 1000+ Fire Alarm system with full integration with mechanical and building management system
- Turnstiles and Speed Gates to control the passage flow between authorized and unauthorized people.
Our Partners in success:
- Pelco for CCTV
- Software House for Access Control
- Esser for Fire Alarm
- DSC for Intrusion Detection
- Cominfo for Turnstiles and Speed Gates
The importance of the project is valued in the integration between the different systems we have installed.