United Nations Economic Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) - Lebanon
The location of the prestigious ESCWA building in down town is highly vulnerable and exposed from numerous
angles. Guardia Systems proposed measures to reduce
its exposure to higher-intensity blasts and the impact of vehicle-borne devices. The scope included:
- State-of-the-art perimeter access control system: Fiber Fence perimeter protection
Fixed and Mobile Road Blockers
Mobile Access Control
- The system core components are gathered in 2 data centers (Active – Active) and controlled via a control room of 12 operators.
Australian Embassy - Iraq
Attacks on embassies are a common occurrence especially when located in a turbulent zone like Baghdad, Iraq. The project consists of:
- Fixed and PTZ cameras with all the related network infrastructure and monitoring stations, including storage with high availability.
- The perimeter surveillance system can detect any attempt to cut or climb the fence and is integrated with the CCTV system to provide verification and tracking of intruders.
UNAMI HQ - Iraq
The UNAMI headquarters consists of 5 buildings related to the United Nations that can be all affected in case a fire occurs. A complex system was designed and implemented which includes:
- Full fire detection system exceeding 700 alarm points.
- The system connects all the fire alarm systems of the different buildings together and is centralized in a main operating room.